Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Buying Tips and Advice

Old Feb 26, 2013, 08:25 PM   #1
gbone74
macrumors newbie

Thinking of recycling my phone....questions

hi can anyone tell me if these recycle your phone places are pretty fair...or do they fin some minor thing to rip you off...if everything is above board it seems too easy and hassle free to get rid of your phone that way

the phone is perfect working order with a mark on the back where a leather case rubbed a permanent faint brown streak into the back of the s3...but the site simply says working=x amount of money

I am thinking of recycling my s3 I will get roughly 235 depending where i send it......

however and this is my main question.....

I bought the phone privately and i assume it was a contract phone for somebody a few months ago,ive no idea i just bought it off gumtree...will i get pulled up on this am I allowed to recycle it,or will they realise the phone was on contract to such and such

i dont want to send 235 worth of phone off for them to start playing silly buggers...but I dont want the ebay/gumtree hassle of timewasters and knobheads
gbone74 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Buying Tips and Advice