Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kzhlin

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 5, 2012
Los Angeles
I recently purchased a portenzo case (similar to the dodocases) and I was wondering if you guys like cases with or without the camera holes. What do you guys think? Any advantages/disadvantages or purely aesthetics?

glen e

macrumors 68030
Jun 19, 2010
Ft Lauderdale
Often heard: "I never take pics with my ipad"....

a few hours after you get the case something will happen where you want to take a pic...and you can't....

get the hole...screw all the paranoia about "one more place to get dust into"...use the feature you bought....

bouda

macrumors regular
Feb 28, 2007
I recently purchased a portenzo case (similar to the dodocases) and I was wondering if you guys like cases with or without the camera holes. What do you guys think? Any advantages/disadvantages or purely aesthetics?

I would always order the camera hole - very small, and is an option should you want to use it. I rarely uses the camera on mine, but figured it is a nice option to have. Love the Portenzo cases, however mine went back after both had wood warping.

TaylorMatsu

macrumors member
Nov 8, 2012
Often heard: "I never take pics with my ipad"....

a few hours after you get the case something will happen where you want to take a pic...and you can't....

get the hole...screw all the paranoia about "one more place to get dust into"...use the feature you bought....

This... Lol

kzhlin

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 5, 2012
Los Angeles
Thanks guys. I got the one with the camera hole.

@bouda: someone told me about the wood warping so I got the one with only adhesive backing. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.