Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shenan1982

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Nov 23, 2011
So today an update (beta) popped up in Cydia for xCon. I updated and re-sprung, and went back into cydia and it still said to update, even though the installed version and update version were the same. I then uninstalled the version, and re-installed it, and once again it still says to update.

Anyone know a way to get around this, or is it an issue on the xCon side and the way they list in the repo?

Thanks!

dhlizard

macrumors G4
Mar 16, 2009
The Jailbreak Community
Sadly, no one searches/browses.
Just start typing. :(

Honestly, I think if reflects poorly on their reputation, impugns their character.
Or it just proves their young age. :rolleyes:

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
Sadly, no one searches/browses.
Just start typing. :(

Honestly, I think if reflects poorly on their reputation, impugns their character.
Or it just proves their young age. :rolleyes:

Haha so true. What's even crazier is that so many times these duplicate threads are the first post ever for the thread starter. This means the person took the time to create a new account, then started the new thread AND THEN waited for a response! Haha It would have been so much easier and faster to just scroll through the first page or two of threads and read through the different topics. Odds are, their question is already answered.

Some things just never change I guess...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.