Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hellohappy22

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 9, 2013
Hi guys,

I recently purchased the Noreve iPad Mini leather Case, from the Perpétuelle Couture Selection. I decided it would be helpful to other iPad Mini users here, as its a great products but is a little on the expensive side.

If you are looking for a luxury genuine leather case, you might be interested in reading my full review located here:- Spot-On-Reviews - Honest. Trusted. Straight to the Point.

Remember all cases are genuine leather along with being hand crafted, this might seem expensive but for what you are getting it is reasonably cheap.

Last edited:

peapody

macrumors 68040
Oct 7, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Hi guys,

I recently purchased the Noreve iPad Mini leather Case, from the Perpétuelle Couture Selection. I decided it would be helpful to other iPad Mini users here, as its a great products but is a little on the expensive side.

If you are looking for a luxury genuine leather case, you might be interested in reading my full review located here:- Spot-On-Reviews - Honest. Trusted. Straight to the Point.

Remember all cases are genuine leather along with being hand crafted, this might seem expensive but for what you are getting it is reasonably cheap.

Nice review.. but I noticed you don't take pictures of the product on the actual idevice. I think this is the most important part of a review.. Just some feedback.

Hellohappy22

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 9, 2013
Nice review.. but I noticed you don't take pictures of the product on the actual idevice. I think this is the most important part of a review.. Just some feedback.

Hi thanks for the feedback, I am currently using my iPad Mini to take pictures so was unable to take pictures of the iPad in the case. I am looking to get a decent camera ASAP so I can take pics of the products on the devices.

h1kar1

macrumors regular
Jul 12, 2007
Los angeles
Be careful bro

I've gotten banned for this about a year ago. (no warning)
Reason they say its in there TOS that you can't advertis and sending people to another site to read your post.

I even went as far as posting the full reviews/Posts minus images and leaving a link at the end. They didn't like that either.

(I tried PMing you but guess you have it turned off)

Your review is very nicely laid out I like how you go about it. Very cool keep up the good work

Hellohappy22

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 9, 2013
Be careful bro

I've gotten banned for this about a year ago. (no warning)
Reason they say its in there TOS that you can't advertis and sending people to another site to read your post.

I even went as far as posting the full reviews/Posts minus images and leaving a link at the end. They didn't like that either.

(I tried PMing you but guess you have it turned off)

Your review is very nicely laid out I like how you go about it. Very cool keep up the good work

Hi buddy,

Thanks for the heads up, the reason I posted a short summary along with the link is that the review is so dam long with the pics!, Hopefully they will not be offended by the link and if so they can contact me.

Thanks again and glad you enjoyed the review.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.