Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
If still available, I would love a code sent to loxendine at gmail. Thanks!

Hello lankox, You're welcome! I have send the key to your gmail, please check! Hope my app can solve your problem, if you have any problems, please contact me! :)

macmini27

macrumors newbie
Nov 5, 2012
Thank you so much for the giveaway, i am a lecturer, and would love to have this app. optombvpu[at]gmail.com

macmini27

macrumors newbie
Nov 5, 2012
Hello, i still didn't received license key, i have checked spam folder too. My email address is optombvpu[at]gmail.com

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
Hello, i still didn't received license key, i have checked spam folder too. My email address is optombvpu[at]gmail.com

:( OK,OK! I have sent the key again, please check!

PS: I did not understand why do others like to post their emails with special character like "[at], dot ". why not post directly.

varxx

macrumors member
Dec 12, 2012
PS: I did not understand why do others like to post their emails with special character like "[at], dot ". why not post directly.
It's an attempt to keep spammers from harvesting your e-mail address, which is more likely if your address is in standard form.

----------

@kkkskpe:

I'd like a key, too, please, if you have any left:

varxxo /AT/ gmail /dot\ \COM\

Last edited:

Jrtesq

macrumors member
Aug 12, 2012
Well, if you are still sending codes .....

I could really use the program for my daughter's school work. Would be immensely helpful.

email: jrtmailbox-public {at} yahoo [dot] com

Thanks!

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
Well, if you are still sending codes .....

I could really use the program for my daughter's school work. Would be immensely helpful.

email: jrtmailbox-public {at} yahoo [dot] com

Thanks!

hello, please check your email, the key has sent to your mail.

stewartx

macrumors newbie
Mar 24, 2013
In your Mac appstore, you can also learn it by Google.

Heck, if you're still providing a free key for the Ultimate PDF Converter, I'd be thrilled to get one ( stewart_germany (at) yahoo.com ). Would be nice to occasionally export PDF content for editing (adding notes, updating, etc). Never had much success with other PDF converters, but certainly willing to try yours.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.