Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zeroh3ro

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 27, 2010
Leeds
Ive currently gone under recruitment for apple. Ive been told im successful but they dont have a job for me yet. Does anyone know what this means or the deal? surely if they didnt have a space or didnt plan on getting me in soon they would of just turned me down? Any insight would be great thanks.

WhiteIphone5

macrumors 65816
May 27, 2011
Lima, Peru
Ive currently gone under recruitment for apple. Ive been told im successful but they dont have a job for me yet. Does anyone know what this means or the deal? surely if they didnt have a space or didnt plan on getting me in soon they would of just turned me down? Any insight would be great thanks.

Retail or Corporate?

WhiteIphone5

macrumors 65816
May 27, 2011
Lima, Peru
sounds like they are waiting for the right position to open up.
i remember when i applied. went to first interview, same night got a call to come back for a second one. then it was just 2 other guys and me, we exchanged emails to let each other know if anything came up. They both emailed me that they received a rejection email. That was last year around this month. I never received a letter, email or phone call :(
So basically i wasn't rejected nor notified.

ipodlover77

macrumors 65816
Jan 17, 2009
sounds like they are waiting for the right position to open up.
i remember when i applied. went to first interview, same night got a call to come back for a second one. then it was just 2 other guys and me, we exchanged emails to let each other know if anything came up. They both emailed me that they received a rejection email. That was last year around this month. I never received a letter, email or phone call :(
So basically i wasn't rejected nor notified.

Which apple store? Tysons?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.