Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kobayagi

macrumors 6502a
Dec 18, 2012
?? Can't you just walk into a Apple store or any other one who sells them and get them there? Or am I missing something.

Millah

macrumors 6502a
Aug 6, 2008
Wtf happened to the Macrumors community? Every news article thread are just filled with malicious and obnoxious "hate on everything Apple does" type of comments.

Apple offers free next day shipping. A nice little bonus for anyone considering buying an iPhone on Apples website. It's amazing how something like that, can turn into a negative discussion.

JayCee842

macrumors 6502a
Jan 21, 2013
I guess this is what you can call a desperation move. When times get tough, offer free shipping!

Karma*Police

macrumors 68030
Jul 15, 2012
?? Can't you just walk into a Apple store or any other one who sells them and get them there? Or am I missing something.

Yeah, not a big deal, but it's nice for people who plan to order online anyways, like my friend who will be buying an iPhone 5 this week.

4TheLoveOfTech

macrumors 6502
Feb 27, 2013
Wtf happened to the Macrumors community? Every news article thread are just filled with malicious and obnoxious "hate on everything Apple does" type of comments.

Apple offers free next day shipping. A nice little bonus for anyone considering buying an iPhone on Apples website. It's amazing how something like that, can turn into a negative discussion.

I find it more amazing that this is Front Page news or even worthy of an article for it.

taxiapple

macrumors regular
Jun 9, 2009

Agree....I sure do miss the Down button

entatlrg

macrumors 68040
Mar 2, 2009
Waterloo & Georgian Bay, Canada

You took the words right out of my mouth. Of the 20 replies to the article so far and 95% of them are pathetic, juvenile, and obnoxious.

Sadder than the replies is the people who post them. What a way to think and live.

Either spoiled immature school children have overrun these forums and/or some very petty, sarcastic adults. Either way sad.

parapup

macrumors 65816
Oct 31, 2006
Hold on long enough and there will be free iPhones folks :)

Kidding aside this may just be for leveling the field with Apple stores which are always overcrowded. May be they want more people to buy online.

etrinh

macrumors regular
Mar 11, 2011
+1
Any intelligent conservation about Apple rumors have denigrated into a sludge-fest. Kinda sad really

chadley_chad

macrumors 6502
Apr 19, 2004
Nottingham, UK
You took the words right out of my mouth. Of the 20 replies to the article so far and 95% of them are pathetic, juvenile, and obnoxious.

Sadder than the replies is the people who post them. What a way to think and live.

Either spoiled immature school children have overrun these forums and/or some very petty, sarcastic adults. Either way sad.

You'll probably find most of these people were once Apple devotees; but like myself, have become so disillusioned with Apple they've not only started to go elsewhere, but also backlash against the company just as they once did against Microsoft. What goes around comes around, but apple have only themselves to blame.

Sincerely, windows 8 user, ex iPhone 4!

wovel

macrumors 68000
Mar 15, 2010
America(s)!
wow - DEAL OF THE CENTURY!!!

SIGN ME UP!

jeez - seriously apple?! this is how youre going to turn it around? :mad:

Turn what around?

----------

You'll probably find most of these people were once Apple devotees; but like myself, have become so disillusioned with Apple they've not only started to go elsewhere, but also backlash against the company just as they once did against Microsoft. What goes around comes around, but apple have only themselves to blame.

Sincerely, windows 8 user, ex iPhone 4!

Most of them were never Apple devotees....

flux73

macrumors 65816
May 29, 2009
wow - DEAL OF THE CENTURY!!!

SIGN ME UP!

jeez - seriously apple?! this is how youre going to turn it around? :mad:
Actually, I see this as a good sign. If sales were lagging significantly, they would need to do something more drastic like slash prices. Note the Kindle Fire HD. The entitlement being shown on this forum has gotten out of hand. Free overnight shipping is a bad thing? No one at Apple ever proclaimed this as the most amazing deal ever, so why the sarcasm? May I suggest less sugar in your diet?

What is it that Apple is supposed to turn around? Have they had a bad earnings report?

----------

Free shipping on the world's most outdated and ugly smartphone. Pass.
Outdated and ugly? I get that the minimalist style might not suit everyone, but "ugly"? How about a little perspective?

newagemac

macrumors 68020
Mar 31, 2010

This site is filled with anti-Apple haters and paid shills from Apple's competitors. The responses to this article pretty much gives it away. It's a shame the Mac Rumors staff allows their site to be taken over by these trolls.

phillipduran

macrumors 65816
Apr 30, 2008
This entire site has been in a crap mood for way too long. It's painful to read these threads anymore.

What does everyone hate about "free"?

Jeez people. Look at their product lineup. It's the nicest, most well-made and well-known of any company out there.

We get this way when it's been a while since anything new has been released. :D

Aug 5, 2012
When Panic mode starts... Resort to free shipping!

Samsung must be able to smell the fresh blood in the water

UnfetteredMind

macrumors 6502
Jun 6, 2012
Most of them were never Apple devotees....

I would guess more like Apple bandwagoneers, just waiting to turn on them at any sign of "bad" news. Devotees stick around during the lean/hard times (like the 90s for Apple).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.