Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ShiggyMiyamoto

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 29, 2004
Just outside Boston, MA.
Soo I think I've decided. I'mma get an iPhone 5 for at least a while to see how I like it. But first I'mma order one of these:

http://www.mophie.com/mophie-juice-pack-air-iPhone-5-p/2107_jpa-ip5-red.htm

coupled with a white iPhone 5. I think red on white looks pretty damn sexy.

My [re]transformation will begin when I get my paycheck this week. I want the 32 GB phone so I'll wait for NEXT week to get it since I won't have enough for both with tax and what not. Also, the Mophie Juice Pack Air there, being it's a 'PRODUCT)RED' product, it'll take 5-7 days to ship. I don't wanna scuff up my new baby before she (yes I'll declare my iPhone 5-to-be a she) is in her battery cradle case.

More and first impressions once I have both setup and working.

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
Why do you think we need to know about it?

Go with what you want and enjoy, no need to come to a forum and let us know.

Really, no need to do that.
I've invested a bit into this thread, so I'd be interested to hear/see what the OP's got going.

Han Solo 1

macrumors 6502
Mar 12, 2013
Why do you think we need to know about it?

Go with what you want and enjoy, no need to come to a forum and let us know.

Really, no need to do that.

LoL.... my bad. Your "invested" time should have a payoff.

Why even come into the thread if you are not interested whatsoever? Go, my child, go and frolic in the thousand other threads on the forums; one of them might catch your interest.

ShiggyMiyamoto

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 29, 2004
Just outside Boston, MA.
No you won't. You guys never do. :(

You wanna bet? Besides this post I totally will either make a video or post a rather decent write-up of my return to iOS and the whole iTunes/iPhone ecosystem. I suggest that you stop posting negativity to my thread if that's all you're going to post.

To everyone else, I shall post my impressions after I've had a few days to play around and get reacquainted with it all. It'll either be tacked onto this thread, or I'll make a new one. That's yet to be decided.

Have a great night.

boshii

macrumors 68040
Jul 6, 2008
Atlanta, GA
You wanna bet? Besides this post I totally will either make a video or post a rather decent write-up of my return to iOS and the whole iTunes/iPhone ecosystem. I suggest that you stop posting negativity to my thread if that's all you're going to post.

To everyone else, I shall post my impressions after I've had a few days to play around and get reacquainted with it all. It'll either be tacked onto this thread, or I'll make a new one. That's yet to be decided.

Have a great night.

It was sarcasm, hence the smiley. There's plenty of threads on the forum that people say they'll report back in and it doesn't happen. Or they'll have an intriguing story that we never see the ending to because the OP disappears.

What negativity am i posting in "your" thread? It really doesn't matter to me if you come back or you don't. I'm sure your impressions won't change my life. I suggest you stop being so sensitive on the Internet.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.