Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iLEXiNFO

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 9, 2013
Moscow
RdwS0R1.png

iLEX R.A.T can help save your JB.
ilex-rat.png

The Official iLEX R.A.T. Video Page
http://youtu.be/87HuUVDXV64

iLEX R.A.T. - Remove All Cydia Apps & Tweaks & Dependencies At Once!
Backup & Rеstore All Cydia Apps & Tweaks & Dependencies (DEB)!
Cydia Repair!

Remove Оnly: All Cydia Apps & Tweaks & Dependencies!

Description:
iLEX R.A.T. - Removes all dependencies, Cydia-tweaks and settings installed after jailbreak!
After running iLEX R.A.T. : Cydia will be as clean as it is after jailbreak !

How to use:
Install MobileTerminal!
Command "rat" in terminal.

If you know what SSH is - after installation, type the command " rat " in terminal.
If you do not know what SSH is: Install ifunbox on PC
Start third tab Terminal SSH (if a dialog appears - press cancel) type the command - rat

Compatible iOS 4.x.x - iOS 6.x.x - iPhone / iPad / iPod!

Depends: apt7, sed, coreutils, coreutils-bin, openssl, openssh, gawk, zip, unzip

Official REPO - http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/
Official Twitter - http://twitter.com/iLEXiNFO

What is iLEX R.A.T?:
Suggestion to jail-breakers: Everyone with non-downgrade-able devices, you should install ILEX R.A.T : jailbreak
Wiping all Cydia Tweaks without Restoring and Rejailbreaking

Last edited:

ja2ed

macrumors member
Oct 17, 2009
This ... scares me?

I'll wait until the kinks are worked out ...

Why does this scare you? I have done this on my iPad and iPhone. Seems to work and do its job. Only gripe is when I installed activator again it had all of my actions saved. Other than that everything else has been deleted. Still haven't resolved my issue though.

iLEXiNFO

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 9, 2013
Moscow
Only gripe is when I installed activator again it had all of my actions saved.

Settigs Activator - /var/mobile/Library/Caches/libactivator.plist
Well, I will add to the new version delete libactivator.plist file! :)

ja2ed

macrumors member
Oct 17, 2009
Settigs Activator - /var/mobile/Library/Caches/libactivator.plist
Well, I will add to the new version delete libactivator.plist file! :)

Thank you my friend this definitely is coming in handing although I do not know what not install. Somehow one tweak is affecting my service at random times. But this is a great way of saving a jailbreak for sure.

Dwalls90

macrumors 603
Feb 5, 2009

Why does this scare you? I have done this on my iPad and iPhone. Seems to work and do its job. Only gripe is when I installed activator again it had all of my actions saved. Other than that everything else has been deleted. Still haven't resolved my issue though.

Not that it doesn't work, but anything that is widespread cleaning my iOS device makes me nervous - especially when restoring firmware isn't an option should something go awry.

3bs

macrumors 603
May 20, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
iLEX R.A.T.: Remove All Cydia Apps & Tweaks At Once! Fixes And Troubleshoots ...

Not that it doesn't work, but anything that is widespread cleaning my iOS device makes me nervous - especially when restoring firmware isn't an option should something go awry.

I understand, I feel the same way.

ja2ed

macrumors member
Oct 17, 2009
Ok, but why it doesn't appear on my home screen?

Nothing is suppose to appear on your screen then after you have to install mobile terminal or do it through ifunbox. You type in "rat" in the command. Then follow the steps in the video.

nanolife

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2011
Pasadena
I guarantee it works! I've tried on my iPod 4 and iPhone 5.

I only had one issue on iPod 4 which it didn't completely removed f.lux and I had to remove it manually in Cydia. Everything else was clean, I SSH into both of my devices and no dependencies, caches, tweak/app folders were left inside.

I'm very surprised and I recommend.

That's why I tried on my iPod 4 first, I was afraid it would blow my JB off my i5.

ja2ed

macrumors member
Oct 17, 2009

I only had one issue on iPod 4 which it didn't completely removed f.lux and I had to remove it manually in Cydia. Everything else was clean, I SSH into both of my devices and no dependencies, caches, tweak/app folders were left inside.

That's why I tried on my iPod 4 first, I was afraid it would blow my JB off my i5.

Your absolutely right for the most part this is actually very helpful. I did find something's that it missed. Do you know exactly where all the aps and tweaks are installed everywhere so I can double check if I got everything deleted?

nanolife

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2011
Pasadena
Your absolutely right for the most part this is actually very helpful. I did find something's that it missed. Do you know exactly where all the aps and tweaks are installed everywhere so I can double check if I got everything deleted?

First go on /var/stash/applications and check if the folders are still there.
Then go to /var/mobile/Library/Caches and see if there's anything left from previous Cydia tweaks/apps.

I usually delete everything inside /var/mobile/Library/Caches anyway. Restart after, not respring.

ja2ed

macrumors member
Oct 17, 2009
First go on /var/stash/applications and check if the folders are still there.
Then go to /var/mobile/Library/Caches and see if there's anything left from previous Cydia tweaks/apps.

I usually delete everything inside /var/mobile/Library/Caches anyway. Restart after, not respring.

Thank you sir I highly appreciate your help. I think I got all of that covered but I will triple check. It's crazy what we do to keep a jailbreak going.

nanolife

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2011
Pasadena
Thank you sir I highly appreciate your help. I think I got all of that covered but I will triple check. It's crazy what we do to keep a jailbreak going.

Yes! I have reduced in half the amount of tweaks I have installed, again. I'm keeping only the really necessary stuff and/or the ones I can't live without as Auxo, Zephyr, IntelliScreenX and iBlacklist.

ja2ed

macrumors member
Oct 17, 2009
Yes! I have reduced in half the amount of tweaks I have installed, again. I'm keeping only the really necessary stuff and/or the ones I can't live without as Auxo, Zephyr, IntelliScreenX and iBlacklist.

Wow I just got home from work to check out the /var/mobile/Library/Caches folder and I have tons of files in there. I don't know how safe it is to delete all of them like you do or not?

iLEXiNFO

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 9, 2013
Moscow

Thank you for your positive feedback! :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.