Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

fruit_ninja_icon.jpg
Fruit Ninja, the fruit-annihilating game that's been downloaded by millions of users, is currently available for free as part of Apple's "App of the Week" promotion.

The game, which originally launched in 2010, asks players to use intuitive swipe gestures to destroy fruit while avoiding bombs. Fruit Ninja has had a number of updates since it was released, adding a variety of items along with several different game modes.

Both the iPad and the iPhone versions of the game will be available for free for the next seven days.

-Fruit Ninja [Direct Link]
-Fruit Ninja HD (iPad only) [Direct Link]

Article Link: Halfbrick's 'Fruit Ninja' Named App of the Week, Available for Free

komodrone

macrumors 6502
Apr 26, 2011
You checked each one in iTunes to see if it shows a "buy" button or a "download" button just now.

haruhiko

macrumors 604
Sep 29, 2009
The App of the week offer is getting lamer and lamer. At least Starbucks is offering Angry Birds Star Wars!

iHateMacs

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2008
Coventry, UK
I was thinking about buying this the other day.

Just got it now and am glad I never paid.

I played one game then spend the next 5 minutes trying to stop it selling me stuff.

I never managed a second game and have deleted it.

What a POS.

fujitsu

macrumors member
Oct 29, 2010
Now is the good time to get Fruit Ninja, if you still don't have it. I already have it on my iPad. ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.