Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wargnerm

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 3, 2013
Turkey
I was looking for a tweak that allows me to see the currently used app in the multitasking bar, MultiCleaner had an option for it but it is NOT compatible with ios 6. So I saw SwitcherMod which says it has an option for that. I installed it but I couldn't see an option in the settings. What can I do to see the currently active app in the switcher?

headcase

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2007
Raleigh, NC
I've been using SwitcherMod in both iOS 5 and again in iOS 6 once it was updated for 6. Working fine for me, without problems.

headcase

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Can you see the toggle for enabling to see the current active app in the switcher?

Do you mean, can you turn on the toggle to only see the currently active apps in the switcher? If so, the answer is "yes", as the "Hide Icon Lables" toggle lets you switch between seeing ALL apps (normal mode, like Apple normally has, which I despise), or "Remove" mode, which only shows actively running apps.

wargnerm

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 3, 2013
Turkey
Do you mean, can you turn on the toggle to only see the currently active apps in the switcher? If so, the answer is "yes", as the "Hide Icon Lables" toggle lets you switch between seeing ALL apps (normal mode, like Apple normally has, which I despise), or "Remove" mode, which only shows actively running apps.

No, I mean can you see the app which is in the use. For example, while I use the settings, I open the switcher and I see settings there.

lanzzue

macrumors newbie
Apr 15, 2013
i agree with you,while I use the settings, I open the switcher and I see settings there.
eh

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.