Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

olletsocmit

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 24, 2010
USA
I recently got a new job. I have my main Gmail email on my phone. I have recently added my work email (exchange). When I reply to emails from my work email on my iPhone 4S, it uses my personal gmail signature and not my work email signature.

Is this another iPhone flaw, or can it be fixed?? When I go to my work emails and send or reply, I want it to use my work signature.

I have a separate work email account set up. See picture below.

dyjesy3y.jpg

Please help! It's a real pain to delete the default sig when doing work emails and fixing it!!

BHP41

macrumors 6502a
Jul 21, 2010
United States of America
I recently got a new job. I have my main Gmail email on my phone. I have recently added my work email (exchange). When I reply to emails from my work email on my iPhone 4S, it uses my personal gmail signature and not my work email signature.

Is this another iPhone flaw, or can it be fixed?? When I go to my work emails and send or reply, I want it to use my work signature.

I have a separate work email account set up. See picture below.

Please help! It's a real pain to delete the default sig when doing work emails and fixing it!!

Set up your signatures for each account.

JCCL

macrumors 68000
Apr 3, 2010
Signatures are normally on the client side. Therefore the iPhone won't pull the signature you have at your work PC. You need to configure iPhone signatures to be per account, and set a different signature for each account.

olletsocmit

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 24, 2010
USA
Signatures are normally on the client side. Therefore the iPhone won't pull the signature you have at your work PC. You need to configure iPhone signatures to be per account, and set a different signature for each account.

Thank you. Just saw the option. My work email has a pic at the bottom, I will try it now

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.