Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

marcelo4527

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 23, 2012
I just bought a few IMEI unlocks at unlockfusion.net, I've used their service several times and it never took more than 3-5 hours to change the status to unlocked!

I'm waiting for an unlock for about 17 hours now, I know they advertise that it may take up to 24 hours but it was always really fast so i'm just wondering if it ever took this long for someone to get an iphone unlocked through them?

marcelo4527

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 23, 2012
So if they advertise 24 hours and it hasn't been that long yet then you don't really have a reason to worry.
Be patient.
Your $1.99 is safe:D

lol actually i just sent a message and they said their server is slow today!

this is the message

ALL PENDING ORDERS ARE IN PROCESS (ATT IPHONES 1-24 Hours).

AT MOMENT ALL ATT IPHONE SERVICES ARE SLOWER WE ARE TRYING TO GET IT BACK
NORMAL TIME FRAMES. THERE IS A DELAY AT MOMENT

IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER CONCERNS BESIDES THIS ONE CONTACT US

Regards

I'm just woried because I try making a little money in my country by selling the unlock and then buying from them cheaper and I have advertised the 24 hour frame

Satnam1989

macrumors 65816
Nov 16, 2011
Illinois
ya they have been slow since sunday evening actually...I've got 2 orders waiting since sunday...I checked the phones few times since to see if they unlocked yet on my own by connecting to itunes but no luck.

marcelo4527

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 23, 2012
HELLO {This is an AUTO REPLY}

We are very sorry for the delays and any inconvenience on your AT&T Iphone Order (1-24 Hours). This delay is beyond our control. We are aware of this issue. This is a rare case scenario and is due to a massive back up on the system. Your iPhone should be done today. You can try doing restores throughout till you get the Unlocked message on Itunes, We really do not have an ETA. I hope this answers some questions for time being as we are being bombarded by emails asking about service.

Hope you are understandable as this delay is with all unlock providers too. Have a great Day

Regards

----------

HELLO {This is an AUTO REPLY}

ALL PENDING ORDERS ARE IN PROCESS (ATT IPHONES 1-24 Hours).

AT MOMENT ALL ATT IPHONE SERVICES ARE SLOWER. ALL ORDERS WILL COMPLETE SOON. YOU are welcome to do restore since every so often as they are getting done out of order it will take a while for us to email back all completed.

IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER CONCERNS BESIDES THIS ONE CONTACT US

Regards

marcelo4527

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 23, 2012
And there was another email saying that tonight everything would be back to normal.

Please anyone let me know when your device is unlocked!!!:D

whoknows87

macrumors 6502a
Aug 8, 2012
S.Florida
they have no items for sale on their eBay page I used them before and they were quick , I'm looking for a few more codes anyone know a legit seller inbox me if anything

unlock_fusion is the one I used but like I said currently they have no items for sale

stupid me I'll just use their site now lol

marcelo4527

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 23, 2012
they have no items for sale on their eBay page I used them before and they were quick , I'm looking for a few more codes anyone know a legit seller inbox me if anything

unlock_fusion is the one I used but like I said currently they have no items for sale

stupid me I'll just use their site now lol

I know! I thought the same thing a couple of weeks ago when i needed it, their site is even cheaper then on ebay

iredrock

macrumors newbie
Apr 18, 2013
i have the exact same problem. ive been waiting 4 days now for my unlock from unlock fusion and swiftunlocks has pulled theyre att iphone unlock service from there store.

toof337

macrumors newbie
Jan 30, 2013
Mine says "pending refund"

----------

Just got an email saying the old service is no more.
And he says to use the new service, and att unlock is back on his site.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.