Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zombie88

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 19, 2013
Hello. I have problem to chose prepaid company for my Iphone4.

Befor I used SIM card from straight talk but my card its expired. I cant order micro SIM form straighttalk website. Now I dont know what to buy. I need prepaid because I visit US for 3 months ...

I dont need unlimited talk and test. What I need? Unlimited data (and good speed data)i try simple mobile but its doesnt work good with my iPhone 4 data its really slow.

I red about Virgin mobile (people dont like?) and h2o but for 60$ ITS just 2gb od data.

Can you tell me what to buy? I wanna something for 50$ but With good data speed and unlimited. Please help ;(

Christian 5G

macrumors 65816
Jun 16, 2010
Orange County, CA
Check tmobile coverage in area that you are going to be. If so, get their 30$ 5Gb, 100 min talk, and unlimited texting. http://t-mobile-coverage.t-mobile.com/

I have virgin mobile, I would say that it is good but not perfect. Again you should contact customer service about the area you are going to be in.

And btw virgin mobile slow your data down after 2.5gb

lordofthereef

macrumors G5
Nov 29, 2011
Boston, MA
You can always cut down a regular sized straight talk sim as well. They sell cutters for a couple bucks on eBay that work very well. I've cut hundreds of sims with great success.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.