Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

WhiteIphone5

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 27, 2011
Lima, Peru
I know I'm getting tomorrow but its been more than 24 hours since it has updated so I'm just wondering what could be going on. I'm in class right now so I can't call UPS

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 120

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
Its scheduled delivery date is tomorrow, so its probably still in transit. I'd wait for tomorrow and see if its out for delivery.

WhiteIphone5

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 27, 2011
Lima, Peru
Dude...DUDE!!! THE TEACHER JUST CALLED ON YOU!!!

Ahhh hahahaha, you shoulda seen the look on your face!

Seriously, you need to pay attention.

Regards,
Tom
Lol I'm college, the teacher could care less, besides she was setting up the projector while I created this thread anyway.

Ryno76

macrumors member
Aug 25, 2011
Ahh..the fun of waiting for the package to show up. Don't worry, it'll be at your doorstep tomorrow. It's on expedite so its usually all air service. You'll see an arrival scan for early morning in your state then an out for delivery...
Seems to me the last time I waited it sat in the same area for awhile. That must be one of their main hubs where everything gets delivered to then distributed out....
Have fun with your new toy!

WhiteIphone5

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 27, 2011
Lima, Peru
You're acting as if it's your first time ordering something online...

Outside of the US yes.

----------

Ahh..the fun of waiting for the package to show up. Don't worry, it'll be at your doorstep tomorrow. It's on expedite so its usually all air service. You'll see an arrival scan for early morning in your state then an out for delivery...
Seems to me the last time I waited it sat in the same area for awhile. That must be one of their main hubs where everything gets delivered to then distributed out....
Have fun with your new toy!

Yes it updated now, out of everything I've ordered, usually it updates at least within 12 hours so I was a bit worried ;p

----------

Stay in School...

Always.

ramram55

macrumors 6502a
Jul 27, 2012
you can always schedule a pick up from your nearest ups pick up site. Now it is too late, next time you want something in hand, say morning on the day of delivery, you could do that with UPS.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.