Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

teamjaycub

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 22, 2011
Hello, my iPhone 4S is stuck at Apple boot logo, and I've tried many things to get it to boot.

What caused the problem was I was using SSH, and then decided to turn it off in sbsettings, but my device wouldn't let me, so I rebooted, but it never turned on.

I am jailbroken on 5.0.1, and don't really want to restore to 5.1.

I have tried ireb, and tinyumbrella to try and help, but no luck.

Any suggestions?
Thanks

teamjaycub

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 22, 2011
Can you turn it off? If yes, try that and then plug it in the wall charger.

Yes I can turn it off. What do I do after I plug it in? Leave it off and wait?
As soon as I plug it in, the Apple logo appears again.

Last edited:

Barisaykut

macrumors newbie
Apr 29, 2012
Try turning it on again
... When it sarts to turn on old the volume up button until it turns on...this puts it into a mode sortof like safe mode..... Mite take a while

joedakeys

macrumors newbie
Jun 25, 2012
U'r the best

Try turning it on again
... When it sarts to turn on old the volume up button until it turns on...this puts it into a mode sortof like safe mode..... Mite take a while

:cool:That really worked man! I never though anyone would actually give the right solution. There should be tutorials all over the internet on this! Thanks a million!

Sham1497

macrumors newbie
Apr 18, 2013
Alhamdullilah , my iphone worked back as normal :) Thankyou so much :)

Try turning it on again

Alhamdullilah , my iphone worked back as normal :) Thankyou so much :)

charlee07

macrumors newbie
Apr 26, 2013
wont restore still, PLEASE HELP

hey guys.. pls i need some help. forgive me im a first time iphone user. i erased all the phone's content and settings and i was tryin to restore, connected it to itunes and downloaded update for 3 hrs, then the phone still does the same thing.. gets stuck on apple logo then reboots after 2 mins.. huhuhu pls help me.. thank u

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.