Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Serban

Suspended
Original poster
Jan 8, 2013
I bought one of this http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC500LL/A/apple-battery-charger. When i plug my batteries from my mouse that were at 30% and plug it, i have a blinking orange light which in manual says that the batteries are not supported but they are the original from magic mouse or they are not plug in correctly but i check twice, and even i tried 2 of the batteries that are come with the charger and even with those the orange light is flashing.
I have the EU version

Is is ok?
I put fresh batteries in my magic mouse and in sys preferences at mouse batterie level.says 20%
I am doing something wrong?

Last edited:

Serban

Suspended
Original poster
Jan 8, 2013
I think the batteries that comes with magic mouse are not supported and the batteries from the charger are not coming fully charged

flynz4

macrumors 68040
Aug 9, 2009
Portland, OR
The batteries that come with the original mouse are not rechargable. Do not attempt to charge them... you are likely to cause them to leak.

The six batteries that came with the charger should all charge. If you can only get a flashing orange light... then return it to Apple for a replacement.

/Jim

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.