Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

latndude

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 26, 2012
Fort Myers,FL
I have customized my news feed on Google to get all the latest info on what goes on around the world and in certain areas of interest. One of those refers to Apple News, well, in the last months all the articles that make up this section have been horrible negative … I am starting to be very suspicious on how this is happening , is it because Google purposelessly ignores positive articles or there is a concerted effort to trash anything about Apple… disturbing …:mad:

Last edited:

overanalyzer

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2007
Boston, MA USA
1) What's "Goggle"? Is that a site/app, or do you mean Google?

2) Yes, there's a concerted effort to trash Apple, but it's only in the sense that news outlets and bloggers enjoy covering negative stories about Apple. It's a natural cycle - when Apple was an underdog, a lot of the coverage was about it defiantly overcoming obstacles. Now that Apple is a market leader, it's natural for people to pick on its shortcomings and express concern for it to maintain its position and innovation in the long run.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.