Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

essential

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 8, 2008
Basically, I'm looking for an app like "AppShopper" but for Amazon. I'd like to be able to input Amazon products and be notified (push notifications) of price changes, just like AppShopper does for Apps in the AppStore.

I've used sites like CamelCamelCamel, and yes they will send you an email if a product goes below a designated price, but I don't want to designate a price, I want a notification of any change.

The only App I could find in the store was "Price Tracker" and it crashes on start repeatedly (reviews say this as well), and there was a second App, I forget the name, but also required the user to set the price notification level.

To recap, I want "AppShopper" for Amazon, or something as close as I can get, and paid/free makes no difference.

Anything like this exist that I'm missing?

Gandalf!

macrumors member
Jun 15, 2005
There's a free app in the mac app store called Prices Drop Monitor. This alerts all price drops for any item you add from amazon. They used to have an iPhone app too, but I think that was discontinued.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.