Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JoeFkling

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 3, 2013
Just arrived is the first in my re-collecting. So far I am focusing on stuff that I owned at one time (pre first collection) and used.

So first is the Duo210 that just arrived. Boots, but the battery is toast as expected. It also came with the original power supply so that is a bonus. So happy to be able to be financially stable again and be able to collect the things I enjoy. I know this is a very slow start but it gets me going again. Now off to complete the rest of the list!

here are some pics!

Attachments

• IMG_4132.JPG
    IMG_4132.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 122
  • IMG_4133.JPG
    IMG_4133.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_4135.JPG
    IMG_4135.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG_4136.JPG
    IMG_4136.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 86

aPple nErd

macrumors 68030
Feb 12, 2012
Jailbreaks/IOS Hacks
Just arrived is the first in my re-collecting. So far I am focusing on stuff that I owned at one time (pre first collection) and used.

So first is the Duo210 that just arrived. Boots, but the battery is toast as expected. It also came with the original power supply so that is a bonus. So happy to be able to be financially stable again and be able to collect the things I enjoy. I know this is a very slow start but it gets me going again. Now off to complete the rest of the list!

here are some pics!

welcome back! and btw, nice duo!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.