Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iAlexG

macrumors 6502a
Jun 15, 2009
UK
When I tried to play Wolfenstein Enemy Territory it wont let me join games because I dont have punkbuster enabled. I click enable but it does nothing. Any Solutions?

I've been playing Cube 2: Sauerbraten recently and I can't wait for Quake Live!!

JollyRogers

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2008
Virginia
Not exactly free.

It requires bootcamp, but Tribes Next (a free version of tribes 2) is an awful lot of fun

Savage can be good too.. but i've had somewhat limited luck trying to run it under OS X

Whoa... all engines stop! Tribes Next? I was this monster Tribes player. Clan leader and all... playing on a 56K. My son and I had 2 phone lines so we could both play... and he was killer. People would get mad at him because they found out he was a modem player and started calling him the 56K assassin :) Me on the other hand... well I played OK. I would have to vote for that then and Enemy Territory.

Darwin Savard

macrumors newbie
Apr 24, 2013
Hi there,
Being a huge fan of online games, I can recommend some great FPS, these are
Sharp Trigger
Clear Vision
Sniper Assassin
Sniper vision
Hot Shot Sniper
SWAT 2
Try these games at bgames.com and have fun.

Dirtyharry50

macrumors 68000
May 17, 2012
Holy Necro Batman!!!

This thread is over 4 years old. It would have been more than okay to begin a new discussion of the topic that is current.

lmedinas

macrumors newbie
Feb 1, 2013
1 - Counter Strike source and GO.
2 - BattleField 3
3 - BattleField 2 BC
4 - Doom 3

In the past i loved Americas Army 2.x

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.