Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

haibucuo

macrumors newbie
May 17, 2013
Wanting to confirm, will I be able to use Mobile TV from AT&T with my WIFI, for better streaming and so it doesn't eat up into my account usage.~@

jharvey71884

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 3, 2011
Wanting to confirm, will I be able to use Mobile TV from AT&T with my WIFI, for better streaming and so it doesn't eat up into my account usage.~@

Would be really nice if both things were happening...

Sprint TV offers you to do it on WIFI, but they don't let you HDMI it out.

jharvey71884

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 3, 2011

WhiteC

macrumors newbie
Apr 7, 2014
Is it available?

Is there mobile TV app subscription in the US or UK would give me channels like HBO, Cinemax, Comedy Central, CBS, ESPN2, VH1 Europe, World Fashion BBC News CNN news, AXN, The Discovery Channel... and allow me to view it on all my devices, without all the extra channels that are just added for bulk. and for how much a month?

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Is there mobile TV app subscription in the US or UK would give me channels like HBO, Cinemax, Comedy Central, CBS, ESPN2, VH1 Europe, World Fashion BBC News CNN news, AXN, The Discovery Channel... and allow me to view it on all my devices, without all the extra channels that are just added for bulk. and for how much a month?
Nothing like that really exists beyond what some packages from cable/satellite providers.

aneftp

macrumors 601
Jul 28, 2007

Just ask a friend or family member with cable to add you a spare email account under Comcast Verizon fios etc.

Once they create a spare email address for you (with out administration privileges of course so you can't mess their account).

So my brother made me a spare verizon fios email. I use it to access espn Disney for the kids etc.

mnsportsgeek

macrumors 601
Feb 24, 2009

slingbox

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.