Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

johnnnw

macrumors 65816
Feb 7, 2013
Of course not, thats just silly. I'm sure most of the stuff their doing now was already detailed by him years ago :cool:

roadbloc

macrumors G3
Aug 24, 2009
UK
I feel less enthusiastic about Apple products because I don't think they've been very good over the past few years. Not because Steve is dead.

iMikeT

macrumors 68020
Jul 8, 2006
California
Less enthusiastic about products, absolutely not.

Less enthusiastic about keynotes, just a little.

Apple really needs to put someone on stage with more energy than good old Timmy. Perhaps open up keynotes with Philly and take it from there. Also, I think I might look forward to the upcoming WWDC keynote as I predict we'll be seeing Jony on stage giving a presentation instead of seeing him in videos talking about design. That would be a great surprise as I think he might truly be the future of Apple.

velocityg4

macrumors 604
Dec 19, 2004
Georgia
Actually Steve Jobs made me less enthusiastic about Apple products.

He got rid of the affordable and expandable Mac desktop. Which made me start using Windows as I had no choice at the time. That made me realize Windows is a perfectly fine operating system nowadays and broke my loyalty to Apple.

I don't like a computer that I can't install expansion cards into nor upgrade the CPU. Having to spend around $2,000 for that ability is unreasonable.

I still have a Mac laptop but now that other manfacturers finally have laptops that are fast, lightweight, thin, long battery life and side or rear intake and exhaust. My next laptop may be from one of them. Before Apple was the only one who met all criteria. Still when you use all criteria they have the same price or better most of the time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.