Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Drew017

macrumors 65816
May 29, 2011
East coast, USA
Changed mine up a bit in the spirit of WWDC 2013 ;)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-05-26 at 8.07.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-05-26 at 8.07.14 PM.png
    697.9 KB · Views: 184

glang

macrumors newbie
Jun 3, 2013
Alternative desktop

Attachments

• screenFetch-2013-06-03_18-48-26.png
    screenFetch-2013-06-03_18-48-26.png
    564 KB · Views: 142

rubirock

macrumors regular
Aug 12, 2009
Little Beirut
TY..I have most of the money freed up for a long arm but I'm hesitant because 33's I think are want to be. The long arm money would put lockers and a winch on it..

ahh, the age old question, lockers/winch or long arm? the answer, unfortunately for our wallets, is "both".

JEEP = Just Empty Every Pocket

I just had 4.88 gears installed, a custom track bar to work with my high steer, some new axle mounts for the swaylok and finally installed my novak t-case shifter. $$$ but it should pay in ride quality and steering response. also need some new rubber, i can fit 37s with the hi-line, but my budget does not fit them at the moment.

I am still on short arms, though all of them are adjustable (a mix of currie lowers, nth uppers in front, and jks uppers in rear), and 33s and I've been able to go almost everywhere the guys on bigger tires go. So I guess I'd recommend the lockers and winch first so that you can get yourself out of whatever trouble you get into.

Imran

GermanyChris

macrumors 601
Jul 3, 2011
Here
ahh, the age old question, lockers/winch or long arm? the answer, unfortunately for our wallets, is "both".

JEEP = Just Empty Every Pocket

I just had 4.88 gears installed, a custom track bar to work with my high steer, some new axle mounts for the swaylok and finally installed my novak t-case shifter. $$$ but it should pay in ride quality and steering response. also need some new rubber, i can fit 37s with the hi-line, but my budget does not fit them at the moment.

I am still on short arms, though all of them are adjustable (a mix of currie lowers, nth uppers in front, and jks uppers in rear), and 33s and I've been able to go almost everywhere the guys on bigger tires go. So I guess I'd recommend the lockers and winch first so that you can get yourself out of whatever trouble you get into.

Imran

I'm not going up any more if you get much beyond 33 it get hard to find places that can balance the tires..

I'd also like to highline the front but I need someone who'll ship the inner fenders here (APO).

So the order will likely go winch, rear locker, tummy tuck this year, next year highline, aussie in the front and then I'll put the long arm on..

At least thats my thought this week ;)

Meir David

macrumors newbie
Jun 13, 2013
Hi,
Many pictures looks cute and nice..here it is mine...

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 141
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.