Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Plutonius

macrumors G3
Feb 22, 2003
New Hampshire, USA
No, I wasn't concentrating; at that time, I was only vaguely suspicious about DP, (I was surprised at the lowkey role he appeared to be playing, but it was a public holiday, and the 'days' in the game were so long that I lost track of time, and I am in a very different timezone so paying close attention after the first two days - especially with the 'cop-out' allowed to everyone because of that public holiday in the US - became something I had to remind myself to do), but I was very suspicious about rick from the start.

Well, I got killed mindlessly other times, so it happens, and happens to all of us on occasion, but I have to say you weren't exactly proactive; having said that, I think I would prefer some sort of deadline, too.

Actually, I got the sense that nobody took responsibility for 'rallying' the village, and when most people checked in, they just went along with the drift. The really unfortunate thing was that Sythas was unmasked so early; we could have done with him - and his skills - for another day or two. However, I have to say that he played brilliantly for as long as he remained with us.

I was just amused that you and others were so sure it was Rick and voted for me instead :D.

As far as being proactive, you should know by now that I play every WW game differently no matter what my role is (my favorite one was when I made every vote DP did. It was awhile before people caught on :D). This game, I decided to let someone else drive the action especially since we had no deadline. If you think I'm acting differently in a game, it's because I am (I try to never play the same way).

Last edited:

Don't panic

macrumors 603
Jan 30, 2004
having a drink at Milliways
phew, it appears i once again made it through just by the hair of my chinny-chin-chin, which is kind of ironic being the big bad wolf and all... ;):D

in any case, on memorial week-end i was in fact away and didn't have access for a couple of days.

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
At least you didn't get killed for it. :rolleyes: :(

Statistically, it's almost always a good idea to kill you. No matter what style you play, a wolf is a wolf. Quite sad. And even more so since we were teamed up couple of games (only the good die young blah)...

...but I'd go as far as saying that Sytha's scan was less heroic than wasted :D

Queen of Spades

macrumors 68030
May 9, 2008
The Iron Throne
Anyone want to co-game god? I'll do the narratives, but I'd like to have a co-counsel to deal with rules and such. Unless someone else wants to have a go at it, then I'll just play.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.