Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

wwdc_2013_logo-250x239.jpg
Apple's annual Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) kicks off today at the Moscone West convention center in San Francisco, headlined by the traditional keynote address beginning at 10:00 AM Pacific Time / 1:00 PM Eastern Time. At the keynote, Apple is expected to provide an overview of its upcoming iOS 7 and OS X 10.9, as well as other announcements such as possible new hardware and a streaming music service.

Apple will be providing a live video stream on its website for Mac and iOS users and via Apple TV.

Live Video Stream of Apple's WWDC 2013 Keynote

In addition to Apple's video stream, we will be updating this article with live blog coverage and issuing Twitter updates through our @MacRumorsLive account as the keynote unfolds. Separate news stories regarding the event announcements will go out through our @MacRumors account.

Apple's online stores around the world are currently down in advance of the event.

Live Blog Transcript (In reverse chronological order)

Click here to read rest of article...

Article Link: Live Coverage of Apple's WWDC 2013 Keynote [Event Over]

Last edited by a moderator:

Popeye206

macrumors 68040
Sep 6, 2007
NE PA USA
Getting closer.... I'm guessing the banner is for iRadio?????

If Tim Cook was smart... he leverage "and there's one more thing" at the end and blind side us with something totally new.

One can hope! :)

street.cory

macrumors 6502
Oct 13, 2009
I might be too excited.

I wish someone at work shared my enthusiasm, I'm stoked!

--

Wow. Loved WWDC this year, I can't wait to get my hands on the latest betas, there were a ton of things that I cannot wait to try! Streamed the whole thing on my iPhone 5 and had no issues at all.

Thanks Apple!

Last edited:

mrxak

macrumors 68000
As much as I've enjoyed these live coverage things in the past, it seems sort of an outdated way of getting news from the event since you can watch the live stream straight from Apple this year.

I of course look forward to the various news articles that will appear on MacRumors Front Page after the keynote, and the endless complaining on the MacRumors Forums :p.

ugahairydawgs

macrumors 68030
Jun 10, 2010
I was wondering when a black covered banner would show up.

I'm guessing it's for the radio service.

Seems like the obvious one for sure. Would love to see something fairly unexpected though, but with leaks and the Internet being what it is now I'm not so sure how possible that is anymore.

ArtOfWarfare

macrumors G3
Nov 26, 2007
This last weekend was hell - the anticipation of WWDC / E3 always makes time crawl and my productivity is always shot (particularly because I'm always worried Apple is going to reveal something that makes whatever I was working on pointless... It's happened before. Like when I made an app for Emoji and shortcut phrases, and Apple integrated both features into iOS a few months later.)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.