Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dr McKay

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Aug 11, 2010
Kirkland
Today each time I try and access the Front Page, or even enter Macrumors.com it tells me there are no articles. Clicking on Older or Newer does nothing as they aren't even links.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    126.3 KB · Views: 135

MacDawg

Moderator emeritus
Mar 20, 2004
"Between the Hedges"
Interesting
No issues here for me on Safari

What OS version and browser are you using?
Have you done the obligatory restart, emptying the cache, etc.?

jlgolson

Contributing Editor
Jun 2, 2011
Durango, CO
Today each time I try and access the Front Page, or even enter Macrumors.com it tells me there are no articles. Clicking on Older or Newer does nothing as they aren't even links.
Our caching system was a little confused for a few minutes. Shouldn't have lasted very long though!

Dr McKay

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Aug 11, 2010
Kirkland
Interesting
No issues here for me on Safari

What OS version and browser are you using?
Have you done the obligatory restart, emptying the cache, etc.?

Our caching system was a little confused for a few minutes. Shouldn't have lasted very long though!

I checked back an hour later to see if there were any replies and noticed it's solved thanks. :)

rmwebs

macrumors 68040
Apr 6, 2007
For what its worth, this cant be a browser problem. The only way it could ever be a browser issue is if MacRumors are storing a damaged cookie that somehow effects the loading of the site. This is however doubtful as its terrible practice and there is never a logical reason to do it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.