Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Brittany246

macrumors 6502a
Apr 21, 2013
I think it looks better on the iPad. Most of the screen isn't taken up by the hideous icons like it is on the iPhone...

ShiroiShimaTora

macrumors newbie
Jul 13, 2012
Virginia
He probably somehow managed to get an iPhone build to run on the iPad.

Or it could be an early build that simply lacks Photo Booth, similar to how iOS 7 Beta 1 lacks Voice Memos on the iPhone and iPod touch. The least used apps/apps that aren't essential are the lowest priority and can just be skipped until a later time.

Or as saving107 noticed, it's in a folder on the second home screen page.

Last edited:

ZacNicholson

macrumors 6502a
Jun 25, 2011
Austin
This is a theme from cydia. There are a lot in the cydia app.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    435.6 KB · Views: 197

chumawumba

macrumors 6502
Aug 9, 2012
Ask the NSA
It looks fake to me. Where is photo booth? On the Apple website photo booth is shown in the pictures. In the video I do not see it at all.

wovel

macrumors 68000
Mar 15, 2010
America(s)!
It looks fake to me. Where is photo booth? On the Apple website photo booth is shown in the pictures. In the video I do not see it at all.

The iPad pictures on Apple's web site all show iOS6 and the iOS7 pictures all show the iPhone...

I suspect like voice recorder, Photo Booth is going to need a complete rewrite.

xcodeaddict

macrumors 6502a
Mar 2, 2013
How can any of us say "It's a fake", when we've never seen an iPad running iOS 7? That's a logical fallacy. If this is a fake, I'll eat the hat that I don't have, and ten more like it. This IS REAL.

Russians are ahead of the game most of the time - they can "get hold" of most things, trust me.

----------

How is this legit? iOS 7 beta for iPad hasn't been released yet. How does some Russian site get access to it? :confused:

You don't know Russians, obviously :p

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
A word of caution: turn your audio off when you click the video. This video shows iOS 7 running on an iPad but the audio is something like the spiritual summoning of a Necromancer.
It's simply a language other than English (Russian, to be specific). The horror! :rolleyes:

xcodeaddict

macrumors 6502a
Mar 2, 2013
It's simply a language other than English (Russian, to be specific). The horror! :rolleyes:

Russians can speak English as well as the English, and certainly better than most Americans! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

iSteve-O

macrumors regular
Oct 2, 2011
I'm enjoying the iOS 7 beta so far on my iPod Touch 5.

Can't wait for the iPad version to come out.

Tech198

Cancelled
Mar 21, 2011
*May* show huh ???

The wallpapers's a dead give-away....

Its not even looking like iOS7, and whats this strip at the bottom, underneath the icons ?

The only i i can say remotely true is Control centre, and even this looks Notification Centre currently in the middle of the screen. Hopefully this will be Full screen across the bottom as you pul it up, the same with Notification Centre as on iOS6 on iPad now, since it just doesn't look right..

Bringing something in from a centre as a small box with all that extra screen real estate on the iPad, looks kind of they could do better with the this.

I always wondered why Apple couldn't do this on iPad.

xcodeaddict

macrumors 6502a
Mar 2, 2013
*May* show huh ???

The wallpapers's a dead give-away....

Its not even looking like iOS7, and whats this strip at the bottom, underneath the icons ?

The only i i can say remotely true is Control centre, and even this looks Notification Centre currently in the middle of the screen. Hopefully this will be Full screen across the bottom as you pul it up, the same with Notification Centre as on iOS6 on iPad now, since it just doesn't look right..

Bringing something in from a centre as a small box with all that extra screen real estate on the iPad, looks kind of they could do better with the this.

I always wondered why Apple couldn't do this on iPad.

Have you heard of this feature called "The Dock"? It's been around a while.

The control center doesn't need to be the full width of the screen, any more than the notification center does - it is small, centred and in the middle on iOS 6, so why would they change that? :-/

Attachments

• iPad_iOS6_Notif.png
    iPad_iOS6_Notif.png
    396.5 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

Aidyn's X

macrumors regular
Mar 25, 2010
I'd like to see the control center and notifications be wider to fill the whole screen but just not come up as far (or down as far for notifications). I never really liked the notification center on the iPad in that respect. It looks like they didn't bother with customizing it completely for the iPad.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.