Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

designs216

macrumors 65816
Oct 26, 2009
Down the rabbit hole
Saw the movie, but man I couldn't tell you who was in it, for the last 40 minutes do to the over abundance of action, buildings falling, people being killed, and over the top fighting. :D

I'm going into this flick with mixed feelings. I guess with the abundance of super hero movies this franchise was due for an update but in my mind Christopher Reeve is Superman.

rhett7660

macrumors G5
Jan 9, 2008
Sunny, Southern California
I'm going into this flick with mixed feelings. I guess with the abundance of super hero movies this franchise was due for an update but in my mind Christopher Reeve is Superman.

Keep that in mind when you see this one. I agree with you 100% on the Christopher Reeve comment. Let me know what you think about it.

Me I gave it a solid "D".

rei101

macrumors 6502a
Dec 24, 2011
When I saw the fighting scene with general zork (I believe is his name) it reminds me the fighting scene on The Matrix between Neo and agent Smith THAT actually looked like a Superman fight back then.

Any way, I believe Start Trek was way better than Man of Steel. It is a movie to watch it once and that is it.

designs216

macrumors 65816
Oct 26, 2009
Down the rabbit hole
When I saw the fighting scene with general zork (I believe is his name) it reminds me the fighting scene on The Matrix between Neo and agent Smith THAT actually looked like a Superman fight back then.

Any way, I believe Start Trek was way better than Man of Steel. It is a movie to watch it once and that is it.

Luckily there's Redbox. Haven't had to pay full price and roll the dice in years :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.