Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

icdb

macrumors newbie
Dec 4, 2007
New York, NY
There should be a junk list to add your 5 message to....

i haven't posted for a while … some years, but did post at one time at least five times. why were these wiped?

----------

i haven't posted for a while … some years, but did post at one time at least five times. why were these wiped?

glad i found this forum/thread ...

----------

Are you talking about your ability to send PMs after you have to ...

five posts.

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA

----------

It's a bit hard to understand exactly what you are asking, but if you are asking why your posts were deleted, then I suggest that you send a Contact Us form explaining your question, and you will receive an answer from an Administrator in a day or two..

Nov 28, 2010
located
They were not wiped, they were archived, as they have been in the older Marketplace, which is now archived.

Using MacRumors Forums - Finding your own posts and threads

five posts.
Multiple replies within a short amount of time after you have already plied to a thread will just get merged with that post, unless someone like me posts in between.

If you really need that PM ability, for whatever reason, there are plenty of threads here where you can take part.
Though you should not SPAM, like you did with the AVATAR and MRF POLLS and MR BG thread.

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
It appears that many of your posts were in a forum that was closed, so those posts are no longer included in your post count. As the note in that forum indicates:
iPhone Marketplace Archive
This forum was closed July 15, 2008, and was replaced with a limited-access Marketplace forum in the Mac Community section.

icdb

macrumors newbie
Dec 4, 2007
New York, NY
They were not wiped, they were archived, as they have been in the older Marketplace, which is now archived.

Using MacRumors Forums - Finding your own posts and threads

Multiple replies within a short amount of time after you have already plied to a thread will just get merged with that post, unless someone like me posts in between.

If you really need that PM ability, for whatever reason, there are plenty of threads here where you can take part.
Though you should not SPAM, like you did with the AVATAR and MRF POLLS and MR BG thread.

okay, my apologies: i hadn't read the rules and was simply following in spirit of first post'r in this thread. looks like my post count got reduced from 5 to 4 as a result of one of these infractions. meantime i had seemingly succeeded in pm'ing the fellow i wanted to … is that pm in jeopardy of not arriving owing to all this? i'll look for a forum/thread where i can make a sincere contribution—though mainly in order to re-qualify pm'ing; while noting in some sense y'all could be said to be asking for this with the 5-min rule, yes? tia.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.