Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

charlesbronsen

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2008
Toronto, Ont
Why doesn't she just quit instead of announcing that she is thinking about it? reminds of some people I used to work with. Everyday it was " I hate my job, I'm gonna quit" etc. Gets old. Your supposed to keep that stuff bottled up:p

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
It's easy to quit after you had a hit series that ran its course a little longer than it should have and you've made a **** ton of money. I like her quite a bit as an actress and have for a very long time (before Weeds), but if she's going to quit then just do it. This dramatic temper tantrum is unnecessary. It is like the people who "quit" websites. Just stop going … just stop acting.

The entertainment industry has been ridiculous for decades. Nowadays with social media and the ability to get information on celebrities nearly real-time, information is just shoved in our faces, even if we don't care about it. Some celebrities are nearly as guilty as the folks talking about them.

She's not wrong though on her thoughts about people unleashing attacks on celebrities. It is a sport for some. Go to any site what posts photos of celebrities doing random (and normal) things. Read through the comments left by people who are probably 500 pounds and living in their parent's home. People will call her (among similarly sized actresses) fat and ugly. They'll just write and write without consequence. As an actress, she has to ignore these things though. It's just how people are.

If she wants to live a private life then it will be difficult in some respects, but it can be done.

Huntn

macrumors Core
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
I love this movie:

fried_green_tomatoes3.jpg

thekev

macrumors 604
Aug 5, 2010
They're pretty friendly from my experience at zoo petting areas.

I haven't been to a petting zoo since my nephews were little. I like animals in general, and goats are one of my favorites.

Plutonius

macrumors G3
Feb 22, 2003
New Hampshire, USA
I never heard of her so she can't be that important :D.

I looked her up on IMDB and I don't believe I have seen any of her shows or movies. IMDB claims she is 49 and I have to agree that she aged well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.