Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

watts2703

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 30, 2013
Hello i was wondering if they was any way you can put multiple apps into one app? I control most thing in my house by my phone, lights heating tv act but i have different apps for all these.. i was wondering if i could somehow make one big app for them all and just have tabs at the bottom or something?

does anyone know anyone who as done anything like this?

Thanks

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Hello i was wondering if they was any way you can put multiple apps into one app? I control most thing in my house by my phone, lights heating tv act but i have different apps for all these.. i was wondering if i could somehow make one big app for them all and just have tabs at the bottom or something?

Thanks

Nope..you can put them all in one folder though.

gngan

macrumors 68000
Jan 1, 2009
MacWorld

Thanks

Are you serious?:confused:

dhlizard

macrumors G4
Mar 16, 2009
The Jailbreak Community

Thanks

Not unless you are talented enough to tear all the apps apart and write your own all-inclusive app. :rolleyes:

And yes, it is incredulous that you actually believe you could put multiple apps into one app (short of writing an app from scratch) !

Samanosuke

macrumors 6502
Mar 21, 2013

Thanks

It's an interesting idea, but it will take writing the apps from scratch for everything. Just from my humble opinion.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.