Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Michael Goff

Suspended
Jul 5, 2012
Sorry my good sir for not typing everything as technical as you like. I didn't know Internet people would take such words as literal thought. Of course we all know Microsoft sold some RT units, sure any logical person knows that.

Writing down something means a profit now? It's successful? I need to catch up with the times.

Didn't mean to offend your reading today. I'm enjoying a sunny day without a cloud in the sky. However that would offend you as well because your response would likely be " technically there are some clouds in the sky".

I guess I should post exact numbers, dates, and time along with the seconds to be in correspondence.

Why do you keep talking about a goal post? Why should care what you are doing with it? Weird.

Writing down means you're making less money than you thought you would.

:|

Seriously, the sooner you learn what a write-down is the better off you'll be.

egoistaxx9

macrumors 6502
Jun 25, 2013
no, this means that i'm gonna get this next week:D.

it doesn't matter if it's underrated, i love all the features it offers, and now it's $100 dollars cheaper, definitely gonna go for this.

NewbieCanada

macrumors 68030
Oct 9, 2007
Sorry my good sir for not typing everything as technical as you like. I didn't know Internet people would take such words as literal thought. Of course we all know Microsoft sold some RT units, sure any logical person knows that.

I'm as literal-minded and pedantic as the next guy (if the next guy is Sheldon Cooper), but even I know that "didn't sell any" "no one went to that movie" "no one shops there anymore" means "it vastly under performed and has no hope of profitability. I'm literal-minded, not an idiot.

Vetvito

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2012
I'm as literal-minded and pedantic as the next guy (if the next guy is Sheldon Cooper), but even I know that "didn't sell any" "no one went to that movie" "no one shops there anymore" means "it vastly under performed and has no hope of profitability. I'm literal-minded, not an idiot.

Than you sir. I would hit the thank you button, but this forum doesn't offer it.

gmanist1000

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Sep 22, 2009
no, this means that i'm gonna get this next week:D.

it doesn't matter if it's underrated, i love all the features it offers, and now it's $100 dollars cheaper, definitely gonna go for this.

Pretty much covers the cost of the keyboard, that's for sure.

B...

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2013
Waiting for v2 b/c of the (hopefully) better battery life.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.