Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Assault

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 19, 2013
in the taint

Rodster

macrumors 68040
May 15, 2007
Yeah they (MOKO) makes good cases and the seller gets HIGH marks, great customer service when you need it. The case looks similar to the Poetic cases which I use for my iPad.

Good price but it does COST $4.98 for shipping. ;)

mpayne2k

macrumors 6502a
May 12, 2010
I bought the other MOKO case...got two for $9 shipped (well still waiting for their release) I've got a RooCase for my Nexus 10 and like it allot, hopefully the Moko case is as good!

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
It's a shame there isn't a smart cover with jsut the cover for the N7. Like the iPad covers.
I don't like the iPad covers for the same reason that you like them - I don't like only protecting the screen. Also, they tend to fall off for me. However, a really thin backside would work for me, and I do like the thinness of just a front cover.

onthecouchagain

macrumors 604
Mar 29, 2011
I don't like the iPad covers for the same reason that you like them - I don't like only protecting the screen. Also, they tend to fall off for me. However, a really thin backside would work for me, and I do like the thinness of just a front cover.

Indeed I like them for exactly the reasons you don't like them. I love being able to easily remove my cover so I could use the iPad freely.

I had an iCarbon skin on the back of my iPad to protect the back.

:D

Luckily for iPad owners, there are options. I'm not seeing a back-less smartcover for Nexus owners. :T

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
Luckily for iPad owners, there are options. I'm not seeing a back-less smartcover for Nexus owners. :T
You're still thinking too much like an Apple user. We cheap-ass Android users just duct-tape cardboard covers onto ours. They're removable as well. Sure, it doesn't look as good, but it's super-cheap, and that's all we care about.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.