Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

marzer

macrumors 65816
Nov 14, 2009
Colorado
16 TVs , 16 appleTVs, and one shared iphoto library.

Simple.

Exactly. I do this with 5 HD screens, 5 Apple TVs and one Mac mini in my house, surely "money-to-burn" could easily scale it to 16. For an excessive consulting fee I'll sketch this straight-forward solution out for him. :D

Black Diesel

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 15, 2011
And if its for video.....
I'm looking ino this at the moment. Looks as easy.

http://www.renewedvision.com/pvp.php

Yes, he would like to do video too with his array and this looks like it will work. Does this work on a MAC or PC?

For everyone saying he should get the TV's instead of ACD's, which TV do you suggest that has a small bezel? I'm sure he would spend the money for (12) 40"' ish Tv's...what are your suggested configurations if it's let's say (12)?

Apple TV's are only $75 now correct? And i'm sure the 40" TV's are approx $500? Now we are only talking $8000 for 12 tv's, 12 apple TV's, and the renewed vision PVP HD (high definition) package...

That's pocket change for him, and it would probably look something like the image on the renewed vision website with a 12-pack on stage playing video correct?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.