Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

keysofanxiety

macrumors G3
Nov 23, 2011
This sure surprised me when I was looking at the Washington POST to see current news.....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...widow-of-apple-co-founder-steve-jobs/?hpid=z4

I'm trying to convince myself I'm not an Apple fanboy, but for some reason this news fills me with unjustified anger. I mean, what did I expect: she'd spend the rest of her life alone, grieving for Steve? Of course not.

So why am I so bothered about this?

Maybe I should get outside more. Soak up some sun.

Kissaragi

macrumors 68020
Nov 16, 2006
Worrying that anyone even cares about her personal life as its none of our business.

malman89

macrumors 68000
May 29, 2011
Michigan
I'm trying to convince myself I'm not an Apple fanboy, but for some reason this news fills me with unjustified anger. I mean, what did I expect: she'd spend the rest of her life alone, grieving for Steve? Of course not.

So why am I so bothered about this?

Maybe I should get outside more. Soak up some sun.

You really, really should.

---

This isn't a news story.

If she feels it is the appropriate time to hit the market again (and no one but her knows the answer to that), then go for it.

ewlon

macrumors newbie
Aug 5, 2011
SE
Andrian Fenty and Laurene Powell Jobs

Fenty only "separated" from his wife Michelle in Jan 2013 leaving her with the twin 13 yr olds and the 5 year old. Doesn't mention a divorce. My advice to Powell-Jobs is to take it easy. All that Disney and Apple stock, and the yacht, would be cause for lots of guys to act differently than if all that wasn't there.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.