Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AppleDeviceUser

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 7, 2012
Canada
Is there anyway to access stored network passwords on my iPod touch 5? I am running iOS 6.1.2 on Evasi0n jailbreak. It would be great if it was a built in feature but I am fine with a Jailbreak app as well.

Here's an example why I want that feature:
I ask the Church pastor if I could have the password for the Church Wi-Fi network. He asked me to hand over my iPod and then types it it. I later am planning on using my rMBP when he is not at the Church, but how will I log into the network without the password?

Last edited:

It Is James

macrumors member
Jul 9, 2013
Washington
Is there anyway to access stored network passwords on my iPod touch 5? I am running iOS 6.1.2 on Evasi0n jailbreak. It would be great if it was a built in feature but I am fine with a Jailbreak app as well.

Here's an example why I want that feature:
I ask the Church pastor if I could have the password for the Church Wi-Fi network. He asked me to hand over my iPod and then types it it. I later am planning on using my rMBP when he is not at the Church, but how will I log into the network without the password?

You can use the app "Wifi Passwords" which is available off Cydia. It displays the network name and password of all network's you've connected to that are still saved onto your iPod.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.