Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lukin

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 24, 2008
Hello, thanks for any responses. I'm working on an iOS 7 app and am running into an issue sizing labels. Basically, I have a UITableView, which has a simple UITableViewCell that has 1 UILabel. In xcode 4, I could drag the size of the label as I please, in this case, make the width the full size of the cell. In xcode 5, I can't do that... It won't let me adjust the size of the label. Does anyone have tips or docs on how to do so? I'm sure it's easy, but I can't seem to see any 'size to fit' settings like there used to be.

Thanks!

Tander

macrumors 6502a
Oct 21, 2011
Johannesburg, South Africa
Hello, thanks for any responses. I'm working on an iOS 7 app and am running into an issue sizing labels. Basically, I have a UITableView, which has a simple UITableViewCell that has 1 UILabel. In xcode 4, I could drag the size of the label as I please, in this case, make the width the full size of the cell. In xcode 5, I can't do that... It won't let me adjust the size of the label. Does anyone have tips or docs on how to do so? I'm sure it's easy, but I can't seem to see any 'size to fit' settings like there used to be.

Thanks!

You will need to ask this question over at Apple developer forums. iOS7 is still under NDA.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.