Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lazybump91

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 22, 2012
How to differentiate your battery from "still-charging" and "full-charged" ? The "electric" logo beside the battery logo are not shining/flashing in iOs 7 beta 6.

MarcusCarpenter

macrumors 6502a
Feb 18, 2013
London
turning the % on don't show trickle charge best solution i have found is the "BatterySaver" App its top 10 in the free section on the AppStore. Hope i have helped

SanjeevRana

macrumors 6502a
Aug 2, 2011
Even without the % indicator on ... when phone is locked and charging , you press button to come out of sleep, it blinks the current % quickly on lockscreen saying like "87% Charged" . etc ... so you can actually still see if its 100 or not

lazybump91

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 22, 2012
It's probably not a bug. I don't see how it could be.

then why would they change the flashing part to non flashing ? make no sense :confused:

You are correct and it is an annoyance not knowing when the charge is truly completed.

yea, i always leave my phone until fully charged then unplug.

Even without the % indicator on ... when phone is locked and charging , you press button to come out of sleep, it blinks the current % quickly on lockscreen saying like "87% Charged" . etc ... so you can actually still see if its 100 or not

make no sense as well, when you're at 100% doesn't mean the battery is fully charged.

Doublea6

macrumors regular
Aug 3, 2013
Just wanted to chime in and say I got 10 hours of battery use and 12 hours of standby on beta 6. I'm pretty sure that's the best I've ever gotten.

VSMacOne

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2008
I agree. I'd like to see the flashing indicator return. no idea why they would purposefully remove that.

lazybump91

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 22, 2012
Just wanted to chime in and say I got 10 hours of battery use and 12 hours of standby on beta 6. I'm pretty sure that's the best I've ever gotten.

I can use my phone same as iOS 6, but iOS 7 shows that i only use my phone for 4 hours in iOS 7 while in iOS 6 it shows 7 hours, confuse :confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.