Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sir42

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 16, 2003
NY, NY
I'm trying to find a link for a commercial that really made me laugh a few years back. In the commercial an executive is trying to motivate his employees, who are all gathered around a conference table. He's pacing back and forth reciting a bunch of business cliches, and he ends his speech by saying "we have got to change the paradigm." Only he adds an extra syllable to paradigm so it sounds like paradiguhm.

Does anyone know where I can find a link to this?

thanks!

devnul1

macrumors newbie
Feb 3, 2011
I'm trying to find a link for a commercial that really made me laugh a few years back. In the commercial an executive is trying to motivate his employees, who are all gathered around a conference table. He's pacing back and forth reciting a bunch of business cliches, and he ends his speech by saying "we have got to change the paradigm." Only he adds an extra syllable to paradigm so it sounds like paradiguhm.

Does anyone know where I can find a link to this?

thanks!

YES, _finally_ somebody (else) who remembers this commercial! i've been quoting it for sooooo long, cannot find a youtube video, and people just don't believe me that it was aired. did you ever find a copy?

sir42

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 16, 2003
NY, NY
I'm pretty sure it's a Verizon commercial. I would love to find a clip of this somewhere.

Melrose

Suspended
Dec 12, 2007
I don't know the commercial you're thinking of :(, but here's a good one just to not waste an otherwise slow thread. :D

Old Spice

sir42

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 16, 2003
NY, NY
Wow, it's taken 5 years but macrumors you have come through for me! What a great ad. Esche2112 not sure how you did it, but thank you!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.