Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

emscie

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 20, 2013
I am curious what shipping services do you use when selling/shipping iphone to buyer. Do you purchase insurance and for how much?

Thanks

Mrbobb

macrumors 603
Aug 27, 2012
I am curious what shipping services do you use when selling/shipping iphone to buyer. Do you purchase insurance and for how much?

How much? The entire cost of the phone of course. It's just a few extra dollars.

I like UPS for some reason. They are fast, efficient, your shipment is automatically insured for $100, and u pay a few more dollars for more. I just never had a problem with them.

USPS, I hate them with all my guts. The counter people are unhappy, make u fill out all those stupid paper work, try to up-sell you but you can tell they are not trying very hard. There is always a long line at my local USPS, like going to the DMV, or the dentist!

FedEx, one time they let a package in front of my busy apartment complex, WHAT? of course it got lost, surprise!

617aircav

Suspended
Jul 2, 2012
Usps is the best value. Priority takes two days and cost $5. Add insurance for another $4.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.