Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cancelled
Original poster
Aug 15, 2010
Hey guys. 21 year old student living in the big apple here :)

I recently came upon something.... weird. I was sitting on a park bench enjoying some Neutral Milk Hotel on my iPhone 4s, when I look down and see some foil. Upon closer inspection, I realize that this is not foil, this is an iPod touch. I picked it up and from muscle memory instantly realized it was an iPod touch 4th generation. This is where it gets weird. The back of the iPod Touch is completely gold. Yes, real gold. It had the initials E.B. inscribed onto the back of it. My curiosity couldn't be held back, and I turned it on. The typical apple loading screen came up, and there was no lock password. This is where it gets weird. The iPod had absolutely nothing installed but safari. No base apps. No calculator, no notepad, just safari. I opened safari and it seemed normal, but in the favorites there were a bunch of "onion" sites. I was on public WI-fi from Starbucks and clicked on one. It was a website where I could buy human breast milk WTF.
I just want to know what the hell this iPod is. Thanks guys.

chumawumba

macrumors 6502
Aug 9, 2012
Ask the NSA

I recently came upon something.... weird. I was sitting on a park bench enjoying some Neutral Milk Hotel on my iPhone 4s, when I look down and see some foil. Upon closer inspection, I realize that this is not foil, this is an iPod touch. I picked it up and from muscle memory instantly realized it was an iPod touch 4th generation. This is where it gets weird. The back of the iPod Touch is completely gold. Yes, real gold. It had the initials E.B. inscribed onto the back of it. My curiosity couldn't be held back, and I turned it on. The typical apple loading screen came up, and there was no lock password. This is where it gets weird. The iPod had absolutely nothing installed but safari. No base apps. No calculator, no notepad, just safari. I opened safari and it seemed normal, but in the favorites there were a bunch of "onion" sites. I was on public WI-fi from Starbucks and clicked on one. It was a website where I could buy human breast milk WTF.

You say this is an iPod Touch 4th generation, yet the images you provided are 640 x 1136, which is the resolution of the 5th generation iPod Touch. Some muscle memory.

Ffosse

macrumors 68000
Nov 5, 2012

You, Sir, get ten out of ten for listening to Neural Milk Hotel...top banana!

The rest of the post is just weird.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.