Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jammerz

macrumors regular
Dec 1, 2012
Any suggestion on which of their skin color better approximate the stock grey(and white) and black(slate) of the original iphone 5's aluminum?

I know they have clear but they are not available in the extreme cut or chamfer versions.

I've heard the Jet Black Brushed Aluminum looks like it came out of Apple's factory instead of Sticker Boy's, lol. I believe that this video shows what it look's like.

charlesdayton

macrumors 6502a
Oct 24, 2011
I've heard the Jet Black Brushed Aluminum looks like it came out of Apple's factory instead of Sticker Boy's, lol. I believe that this video shows what it look's like.

Thanks. It looks extremely similar. Do you have Idea what would be the color match for the white iPhone's silver aluminum? I was thinking about silver brushed aluminum or Anthracite .

jammerz

macrumors regular
Dec 1, 2012
Thanks. It looks extremely similar. Do you have Idea what would be the color match for the white iPhone's silver aluminum? I was thinking about silver brushed aluminum or Anthracite .

Your guess is as good as mine! I ordered the Jet Black Brushed Aluminum, so I will follow up on how close it is to OEM.

The homesite has a sale right now, enter the code LABORDAY and you get 20% off your purchase!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.