Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

larry918

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 29, 2013
Hi all,

I have a brand new white iPhone 5 16GB that doesn't even have the plastic wrapping taken off the box! Now that the iPhone 5s is just around the corner, I would really like to get good money :cool: for this phone. Any ideas as to where I should sell it? I'm thinking of my local Apple Store/Gazelle.

Mrbobb

macrumors 603
Aug 27, 2012
I hear u can just walk into any neighborhood phone shop and they will buy it from you.

dextr3k

macrumors 6502
Nov 26, 2012
if you want to get the most for your money,

post it up on baixing.com or ganji.com

I don't know if you can just walk up to someone and sell it, but I do agree if you find the right store they will take it off your hands.....for very little....

CHMK

macrumors regular
Sep 3, 2012
Good, I'd leave it to them when it comes to meeting face to face to do the sale.
If you look or sound like a foreigner they wont trust you much.

and u know this because?

im chinese and if i were u id put it on a networking site like weibo or sth...

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
If you are Chinese then I am too!:p

:D
rushhour-fp_thumb.gif

whtrbt7

macrumors 65816
Jun 8, 2011
I guess the question should be where in China? china is kinda a big place. If you're out in the boonies in the west, I don't think you'll be able to find anyone to purchase your iPhone readily. If you're in HKSAR, there's like 3 3rd party cell phone stores every block that would buy your iPhone at top dollar.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.