Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Iconoclysm

macrumors 68040
May 13, 2010
Washington, DC
Wake up! Wake up!! I think you were dream posting! Trust me, no Android user is lusting after the new "S" or "C". If anyone wanted an iOS phone, they'd have gotten it by now. These new models aren't anything to jump ship for.

Considering nearly all iOS phones are flagship phones and all Android are not, I'd say you're very wrong.

siurpeeman

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2006
the OC
...Apple has never stopped giving out SIM card removal tool with iPhones. Even white box replacements come with those.

neither my verizon iphone 5 nor my unlocked gsm included a sim removal tool. my lte ipad did include one, however.

DarkCole

macrumors 6502a
Jul 21, 2013
If you increase the brightness you can see the home buttons better. I don't think it's flat, looks kind of the same. Idk :p

Attachments

• brighter.jpg
    brighter.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 240

Rogifan

macrumors Penryn
Nov 14, 2011
I think its because the back color idk I noticed it was pink on the sides based off the photos

Kind of like the iPod Nanos

But the colored iPod touches uses the same wallpaper as the iPhone.

2012-ipodtouch-gallery1-zoom.jpg

I can't see why Apple would load the colored iPhones with their own colored wallpaper knowing that most people use their own wallpapers as a background anyway. With the Nano's I don think you can set your own wallpaper can you?

dkersten

macrumors 6502a
Nov 5, 2010
Are you saying all Android phones have the same great experience?

No but all the Android phones priced the same as Apple's iPhones (and some that are less) do have a great experience. And don't get me wrong, I'm very interested in a 5C for the right price, but it gets real old when people parrot things they read without any first hand knowledge.

xObeyThePanda

macrumors member
Jul 28, 2013
Wish the red color would be like their (Product) red color line. This red is a bit too pinkish.

WhackyNinja

macrumors 68000
Jul 6, 2012
Kissimmee, FL
But the colored iPod touches uses the same wallpaper as the iPhone.

I can't see why Apple would load the colored iPhones with their own colored wallpaper knowing that most people use their own wallpapers as a background anyway. With the Nano's I don think you can set your own wallpaper can you?

Like I said it was a wild guess on my part. Probably they won't knowing apple. And on the Nano I know you can change the wallpaper pattern design not the color it's self.

WilliamG

macrumors G3
Mar 29, 2008
Seattle
Wow holy ugly pink! My guess is these are fake shots I don't think they would use that solid color background. Super ugly design if they do

What's with the pink background

Apple would not use a pink background to show off it's new iOS 7 icons. Fake.

While I kind of intend to agree, Apple would not launch a new OS with colored backgrounds when Jony redesigned the OS.

I don't think it's real. The apple is on the bottom. They always have an apple at the top and UPC and serial number at the bottom.

Just you wait. This looks real to me. No question.

----------

Yeah, it has to be fake, HAS TO!

Real. Almost certainly.

Jlag63

macrumors newbie
Feb 28, 2013
Just a wild thought...., perhaps it could be Samsung or there *oo* a** minions, with a smear campaign.
A bit of food for thought here, we can't count out some form of lowly sabotage. That isn't beyond the realm of samsungs "anything goes", tactics. Lets not forget the whining outcry of the antennagate days, for one. I'm sure we could add to that list of trivial outright whining.

Rogifan

macrumors Penryn
Nov 14, 2011
Those photos don't look like the iPhone screen, they look either fake or like the dummy screens you see on Android phones on display at best buy. At WWDC and on Apple's website they never show iOS 7 with a plain colored background. In fact they make a point of saying how the wallpaper you chose effects how the OS looks.

Rogifan

macrumors Penryn
Nov 14, 2011
Like I said it was a wild guess on my part. Probably they won't knowing apple. And on the Nano I know you can change the wallpaper pattern design not the color it's self.

Yeah I just don't know if that's the best example since the nano doesn't run iOS. I suppose this could be legit and once we see the real thing on Apple's website it will look better. But as I said it seems kind of pointless to load the colored phones with special wallpaper when most people swap out with their own wallpaper anyway.

AngerDanger

Graphics
Staff member
Dec 9, 2008
I'm surprised they're not using white front plates for the colored phones! :eek:
That's what they did with the 5th iPod touch, and it looks so much better.

AnonMac50

macrumors 68000
Mar 24, 2010
If the announcement will have exactly what is leaked for the iPhone 5C and 5S or whatever...

----------

wait, since when did apple start giving away sim card tools? I thought they stopped. Did they start again?

My iPhone 5 and iPad 3 both have SIM ejector tools.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.