Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BadLittleKyle

macrumors newbie
Nov 4, 2010
I Was a Member of WBS's 30-Something Room

I was known on WBS.net by the same chat handle I just picked for posting here -- Bad Little Kyle. I used to chat exclusively in the Thirtysomething room and met probably 2-dozen or more of the members of that group over the course of time of being in there, including several from Canada. I joined in 1996 and chatted mostly from libraries & college campus computer rooms, posing as a 'student' but spending anywhere from 3 to as many as 6 hours there at a time. I had a blast and miss quite a few of the people from there to this day :(

Nocturnal33

macrumors newbie
Sep 2, 2013
I miss WBS

its odd to be nostalgic over a chatroom regarding people I never met in real life.

Anyone remember Vangoghsear or WWIIAce?

STAR70

macrumors newbie
Mar 15, 2017
East Los Angeles, CA
wbs chat

I was AxelFoley

Hey I think I remember you !!!

My handle was STAR70 and began chatting on the Twenty Something Lounge and Twenty Something Terrace beginning about 20 years ago, about Spring of 1997

BTW I'm a dude...my Pro Pic is of Debbie Gibson from about the mid 1990's, I used my Twitter accnt to sign up to this website just for this thread.

WBS.NET <----the Twitter of the 1990's
LOL

umopepisdn

macrumors newbie
Jan 19, 2018
OMG yes. I get so nostalgic about wbs that I found this because I was googling about it for memory lane sake. HAH! I spent so much time on there througout the 90s. My handle was 'villan0206' - it was mispelled because a girl was typing for me when I asked where to chat online in the library at school. I mentioned I wanted to be 'Villain and my birthday' so that happened. Either way I rolled with it had some great chats and memories of that place. It really did feel like a family.

Clairry1979

macrumors newbie
Aug 6, 2022
United States
Oh my gosh! I will never forget being in middle of Birmingham AL visiting my dad for the summer and being told I could chat with pple on the net... I was like 15... that was 1 week b4 yahoo popped as a search engine... I loved wbs.. I usually went by Clairry... if you member me, say Hi! Lol I'm still trying to get my old icq back...

SPEEDNYCE

macrumors newbie
Jun 6, 2023
I had to make an account just to reply. lol Hell yeah I was a reg. no one would most likely remember me I had WAY to many names. I'd say Tatto was my most popular. Although everyone would always call me Mike.
Just did the same…Im looking for darkstar.tm that was her handle, name was Tracy. I need to find you girl…

SPEEDNYCE

macrumors newbie
Jun 6, 2023
Darkstar.tm I hope I find u again one day before life is up. It would be more than a miracle. Last time we talked, you mended my broken heart by telling me to listen to “Before You Walk Out Me Life”, I did. Even til now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.