Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bacong

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Mar 7, 2009
Westland, Michigan
looking for a black home button sticker to match along with my black case and matte privacy screen protector. I've seen the spigen aluminum ones, but I don't need anything like that. Hoping to spend less than 5 bucks all told.

Ta0jin

macrumors 65816
Nov 9, 2011
Maryland
Are you looking for a jelly one or an aluminum one? I have an all black aluminum one from MIME and I believe a black jelly button from Spigen I'm currently not using if you want. PM me you addy and they're yours.

Bacong

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Mar 7, 2009
Westland, Michigan
Are you looking for a jelly one or an aluminum one? I have an all black aluminum one from MIME and I believe a black jelly button from Spigen I'm currently not using if you want. PM me you addy and they're yours.

wow, really? That's awesome dude! I mean, I'd take the aluminum one over the jelly one, if I could :)

Ta0jin

macrumors 65816
Nov 9, 2011
Maryland
wow, really? That's awesome dude! I mean, I'd take the aluminum one over the jelly one, if I could :)

Yeah no worries, just PM me your address and I'll ship them both out to you on Tuesday (Monday being labor day and all).

The-Real-Deal82

macrumors P6
Jan 17, 2013
Wales, United Kingdom
I'm using a black jelly one on my white iPhone and it looks pretty cool. It is raised though and has a tendency to activate voice control in your pocket if you are wearing tight jeans. I've turned Siri off anyway and other than that, it looks great :)

theautopilot

macrumors 6502a
Jul 27, 2010
The Spigen jelly bean buttons are poor, took mine off after a couple of days.

Partly because, as mentioned above, is caused accidental Siri activation in my pocket. But I also removed it because the little square (just like on the real button) was not properly aligned when it was printed and drove my OCD crazy.

LithePanther

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2011
I've got at least a dozen of the spigen jelly buttons they send with their cases.

They're fantastic and much better then the aluminum ones they sell. The aluminum one had poor feedback and the edge was sharp/jagged and it bothered my thumb. The jelly works great, especially since I have a glass protector on.

HowEver

macrumors 6502a
May 10, 2005
Toronto
I'm going to miss my Spigen home button when I start using the iPhone 5s.

But.. not for long, I imagine.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.