Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

As Apple prepares to begin selling the new iPhone 5s and lower-cost iPhone 5c this Friday, September 20, the first publicly-revealed unboxing photos of both devices have surfaced, depicting the specific packaging layout and content of each device.

5s_box.jpg
Italian technology website HDblog.it [Google Translate] has shared a set of unboxing photos of both devices showing various details about each packaging, citing a source at Chinese carrier China Unicom who posted the photos to Chinese microblogging site Sina Weibo. The first set of photos show the iPhone 5s box from various angles, revealing it to be consistent with previous unconfirmed photos of its packaging.

5c_scattered-new.jpg
Another photo also shows the assorted colors of iPhone 5c devices in their plastic shells. Additionally, the website has posted what appears to be the first unboxing video of the lower-cost iPhone 5c, with the blue colored device being removed from its packaging and revealing the package contents of Apple's EarPods headphones, a Lightning cable, and a USB wall charger.

Click here to read rest of article...

Article Link: First iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c Unboxing Photos and Video Surface

8-Bits

macrumors newbie
Jun 16, 2009
USA
Is This Amazing or What?

Wow, it’s like being there for the creation of the universe. This website is becoming just plain silly.

Karma*Police

macrumors 68030
Jul 15, 2012
Nice. Can't wait to see it in person. If the fingerprint sensor works as advertised, that alone will make the price of the upgrade worthwhile for me.

latts

macrumors regular
Apr 18, 2008
Micro USB

Is that a Micro USB to Lightning adaptor in the box too?

jamesryanbell

macrumors 68020
Mar 17, 2009
Way to complain about a website that YOU choose to check every five seconds.

How about if you're not impressed, just move along?

latts

macrumors regular
Apr 18, 2008
I was wondering the same thing

I know in the EU Apple (and other companies) have to offer one but they don't have to supply it. Maybe this is a bold move by Apple and very welcome when you're out and about and need a quick charge!

jebbe

macrumors 6502
Jun 16, 2009
Louisville, KY
I miss the original iPhone for the simple fact that it came with a free dock, alongside the headphones and charging cables/adapters.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.