Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

koruki

macrumors 65816
Aug 16, 2009
New Zealand
What are you talking about? The iPhone has had both an iSight camera and a FaceTime camera since the iPhone 4. It's just been updated and apple referres to it has the FaceTime HD camera now

iSight - Back camera
FaceTime HD - front camera

Thanks for clearing that up, you're clearly well versed in Apple terminology lol. I just call them both the iPhone camera :rolleyes:

ConnYoungy

Cancelled
Aug 14, 2010
This.

Burberry is out right now, how can Apple's marketing not know this.

Have you legitimately lost your mind?

----------

Since it's in London, it is most certainly not a "runway" show, unless I missed the part where they are filming at Heathrow and dodging the planes anyway. In London, a "runway" is a place where planes take off and land, and a "catwalk" is where models show off clothes.

Also being linked with Burberry is not a particularly good thing. As 'designer' brands go, they are about the lowest of the low, exclusively sold to the type of people who want to pretend to others that they have more money than they really do, and actually just showing they have poorer taste than most.

Are you kidding? Burberry Prorsum is at the height of it's popularity, and one of the only shows in London Anna Wintour still attends

Rogifan

macrumors Penryn
Nov 14, 2011
Are you kidding? Burberry Prorsum is at the height of it's popularity, and one of the only shows in London Anna Wintour still attends

Yep. I guess someone forgot to tell her (and Andy Murray) that Burberry is out as a fashion brand.

A3QR3EVCEAAOsQ1.jpg

Drunken Master

macrumors 65816
Jul 19, 2011
Have you legitimately lost your mind?

----------

Burberry's image as the in-your-face nova check brand is certainly no longer terribly in.

To be honest, I think we've reached a point where wearing designer as a way to show off has become passe.

Zellio

macrumors 65816
Feb 7, 2012
I never wear designer clothing, I simply wear a t-shirt. But I also go to the gym every day and I'm hoping soon to have an 8 pack.. And having a muscular body for a guy is far better then any designer clothing would ever be.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.