Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MargeauxM

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 18, 2013
Hi Guys

This has been bugging me for a while, and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to fix it.. so PLEASE HELP!

Ever since I have had icloud, all of my iPod music from my iPhone has been essentially "streaming" to me.. which is great, when I have cell service or wifi available. I have been screwed so many times on the subway or on an airplane when I have no service and therefore NO MUSIC. I am angry, can you tell?

Can someone please help a girl out and tell me how to physically save music to my iphone and NOT have it fetch from the cloud every time I wish to use my iPod (and to save on data usage!).

Thanks!

Margeaux:)

MargeauxM

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 18, 2013
Sync using iTunes.

Hey Bill,

Being the resourceful young woman that I am, I of courses did that. However, when I click on the music tab it says the following:

"Margeaux's songs can be accessed through the iCloud. Songs can be downloaded or played via a cellular network or Wifi"... not the solution I want.

However, if I select "Sync Voice Memos: [From Playlists]", I somehow can select the "Recently Added", "Recently Played", and "Top 25 Played" Playlists to sync to my phone... but that's really not what I want either..

The music page where I could select which albums, genres, playlists, etc. that I would like to sync to my phone is gone completely..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.